1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
2. Reservation applicable - As per Government Guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PwD
(Person with disability)
3. In case of OBC candidates, non-creamy layer
certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 for service in Central Government
is required for reservation benefit to such OBC Candidates.
4. Upper Age limit may be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
5. Candidates employed in
Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings
/ Banks / Local Bodies etc. are required to submit their applications
through Proper Channel or alternatively, produce a "No
Objection Certificate" from their present employer at
the time of Interview / Written test failing which they shall
not be allowed for Interview / Written Test
6. The date of eligibility in reference of age, requisite
qualification and experience will be counted from the last
date of receipt of the application.
7. TA fare (to and fro) reimbursement to outstation
SC/ST/PwD candidates not working in any Govt./Semi-Govt./Banks/PSUs/Local
bodies etc. on production of documentary evidence of the journey performed only
on attending interview.
Entitlement - By train AC-II tier (shortest route) other than
Rajdhani for the post of Chief Manager.
By train second class sleeper (shortest route) for rest of
8. Details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no change(s)
will be entertained at any later stage.
9. The candidates should note that the details
provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the
onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required
lies with the applicant. During the recruitment process, if any information
as submitted in the application is found to be false / concealment of facts,
the candidature is liable to be rejected. In case of selection of the candidate
and subsequent joining the services of the Corporation, if any information as
submitted in the application is found to be false / concealment of facts, he
/she will be discharged from the services of the Corporation during the probation
period and after closure of the probation period, his/her services will be liable
to be terminated as per Conduct Rules.
10. The envelope for sending application should be superscribed as "Application
for the post of .............................................."
11. The applicant will send the print out of the online filled application
or the duly filled in downloaded application form, as the case may be, along-with
self-attested copies of all documents /degrees/marks-sheets in r/o age, qualification,
experience and caste/disability by ordinary post only so as to reach Deputy
General Manager (HR), National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., "NSIC
Bhawan", Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020, India on or before
the 13 January 2015 . Application sent
by Courier / Speed Post / By Registered A.d. or Registered Post will not be
accepted and same will be treated as invalid. Applications received after
the last date will be rejected.
12. Only one application should be submitted for one post.
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate applications
should be submitted for each post.
13. Applications received in any other format
will be rejected. Incomplete application i.e. without photograph, signature,
and documents/degrees/marks-sheets pertaining to age, qualification, experience
and caste/disability (all to be self-attested) will be summarily rejected.
14. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates with respect
to either the receipt of application/ status of application/ details or reasons
of rejected applications.
15. Selected candidate shall be liable to serve
the Company any where in India / abroad where the Corporation may have business
16. NSIC reserves the right to change/cancel/restrict/modify/alter
the number of vacancies during the recruitment process, without issuing any
further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
17. The Corporation reserves the right to shortlist
the candidate, therefore, mere submission of application form & fulfilling
eligibility will not vest any right in any candidate to be called for interview
and the Corporation's decision in this regard shall be final. NO CORRESPONDENCE
in this regard will be entertained.
18. NSIC reserves the right to either cancel
or to fill / not to fill any of the post(s) advertised at any stage of selection
19. NSIC will not be responsible for any loss
of e-mail/ call letter sent due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address
/ postal delays / Loss in transit etc.
20. Any corrigendum in respect of the above advertisement
shall be made available only on our official website www.nsic.co.in UNDER HEAD:
CAREERS. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants
are advised to visit NSIC website regularly for above purpose.
21. Selection Process:
(i) Personal Interview only for the posts of Chief Manager and Assistant Manager.
(ii) Written Test followed by Personal Interview for the posts of Accounts
22. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify
filling the online application please make sure you have read the following
1. You are advised to fill up the Online Recruitment Application well in
advance without waiting for the closing date.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post, should apply separately for
3. The candidate while filling up the application form should keep his/her
credentials ready for entry into the system.
4. After final submission of the online application, a System Generated Application
Number will be generated. Thereafter, the applicant has to click on the PRINT
APPLICATION and take out the print of online filled application. The System
Generated Application Number will be reflected on top of the print out of
5. The applicant will paste self-attestted passport size photograph and sign
the print out of the online filled application in the space provided and send
the same along-with self-attested copies of all documents/degrees/marks-sheets
in r/o age, qualification, experience and caste/disability by ordinary post
only so as to reach:
Deputy General Manager (HR)
National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
"NSIC Bhawan", Okhla Industrial Estate
New Delhi - 110020, India.
On or Before 13 January 2015
Application sent by Courier/Speed Post/ By Registered A.D. or Registered
Post will not be accepted and same will be treated as invalid.
The System Generated Application Number will be sent to the email account mentioned in the Application Form.